Sport & Leisure
Relaxing at the Sporthotel
- Connecting corridor to the Kapfenberg pool area with indoor adventure pool (32°) and sports swimming pool (25m)
- Indoor flume and paddling pool
- Spa facilities including Finnish sauna, steam room, caldarium and tepidarium
- In summer: 50m open-air pool, paddling pools, fun pools with children's slide, large sunbathing area and walkways podiatry courses
- Massage: We will gladly organise a beneficial relaxing massage for you.
- Fitness room: The fitness room is equipped with TechnoGym facilities and is available from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Kapfenberg Sports Stadium
Enjoy the fantastic track over a distance of 3 to 6km in the Kapfenberg meadows, where you can do something towards keeping fit and healthy over ground largely covered with bark mulch. In the evening, you can wind down your "running" day until 10.30 p.m. in the floodlit stadium.
Cycling or mountain-biking
On the rewarding 40km mountain bike track around the Sporthotel, or on the R5 family hiking trail or on the Alps tour
- Whether on the Wulfingweg, Plantenweg, Keltenweg or Schwammerlweg trails, discover and enjoy the circular hiking trails in Kapfenberg
- Golfing in the St. Lorenzen or GC Murtal Golf Clubs
- Green fees - reductions for our guests
- Oberkapfenberg Castle
- With falconry display, exhibitions and Loretto Chapel.
In the ECE Kapfenberg shopping centre